have upgraded to a Flexware System and curently
de-activated the fishbowl logging.
on the OUTBACK LINK below
for the new system data
The fishbowl program
logs solar data so viewers can see the data in live
parameters. The file transfer protocol program uploads
a current snap shot of the data every minute. So you
can see the most current solar data from the array.
To update the image use
your "refresh" button
on your browser and the image will update. Remeber
that the image is updated every minutes so refreshing
ore frequentlly will only give you the current image
and not the newest image.
Some key terms to understand
- Fishbowl - Is the name of the logging software
developed by Solarguppy.
- Ambient - Ambient temperature is the
process where the enclosed space within the solar array system increases in temperature
due to the reaction to create electricity. Lower
temperature is better.
- Heatsink- A component designed to lower
the temperature of an electronic device by dissipating
heat. Lower temperature is better.
- Volts AC - Current AC grid voltage being produced
- Volts DC - Current DC grid voltage being produced
Power Point Tracking (MPPT) - Maximium Power Point
Tracking . The array voltage that the inverter's
algorithm has determined to produce the maximum power
- Peak ACW - Peak output watt level for the current
- HZ - AC frequency
- Amps DC - DC array current
- Online Today - Total time the inverter has been
online for the day
- Watts AC - AC watts being generated
- Watts DC - DC watts being generated
- EFF - Inverter efficiency to convert DC power into
AC power. (Efficiency generally ranges between 85-94%)
- Whr Today AC - Total watt hours produceed for the
- kWh Lifetime AC - Total kilowatt hours produced
- Comm 1 - Serial port connection to the logging
computer which is connected through our network to
a FTP connection to provide live upink data